WHITE AND BRADSTREET, INC. was started in 1952 by Walter White and Joe Bradstreet. In the beginning, it was a small garage doing repair work and car salvage. The yard grew and in the 60's the cars were crushed to make room for medium and heavy duty trucks.
By the 70's, it was strictly trucks, rebuilding motors, transmissions, and rear ends developed rapidly. The 80's brought a new 14,000 sq. ft. garage and rebuild shop.
By the 90's and Ray White, son of Walter White, owns and runs the company.
White and Bradstreet is now the largest truck parts supplier in Maine.
|Our yard covers 35 acres with vintage and late model truck salvage. We also have a new parts store with a large inventory of transmission, differential, and drive line parts.|